Blue Print aims to find the optimal solution for safety, comfort and efficiency for each brake pad application. Every brake pad set features high shear strength, an excellent stability friction coefficient, low noise levels and minimum vibration which provides a secure feeling for the driver at the brake pedal. This makes braking progressive and comfortable.
A decisive factor for optimal brake pad quality is the individual components which form each pad. Combining these elements provides reliability and safety.
- Friction Material Features: Specifically matched to particular vehicle type and model.
- Intermediate Layer Features: Optimise compressibility reduces heat transfer.
- Adhesive Features: High shear strength; bonds friction material to the pad carrier.
- Backing Plate Features: High material strength.
- Shim Features: Reduces brake noise.